UCL 91st Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Shareholder Letter - read only
Shareholder Letter (PDF | 88KB)
- Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders - read only
Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders (PDF | 114KB)
- Proxy Form - download and print
Proxy Form (PDF | 104KB)
- Management Proxy Circular - read only
Management Proxy Circular (PDF | 95KB)
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd By-Law No. 1 - read only
Unilever Caribbean Ltd By-Law No. 1 (PDF | 299KB)
Register to Attend Meeting
The Registration Period Has Been Extended To Monday 26th October, 2020.
Click here to fill out Pre-registration Form
- Pre-registration Form - download and print or submit electronically
Registration Form (PDF | 85KB)
- UCL Virtual Annual Meeting User Guide (PDF | 723KB)
Unilever Caribbean Limited annual reports
We have been pioneers, innovators and future makers, operating in Trinidad and Tobago since 1929
Today Unilever Caribbean Limited operates as part of the Greater Caribbean grouping, with offices in four countries: Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba and Trinidad, with this Greater Caribbean structure reporting to Mexico.
UCL meets the needs of over 3 million consumers in seventeen countries in the Southern Caribbean through a network of distributors, and has captured a wide market outside Trinidad & Tobago by continuing to live up to its mission.
What we do
We supply products that people love – and that make a difference.
Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps and many more, and we want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them.
Many of our brands are familiar favourites all over the Caribbean and beyond.
Breeze, Quix, Cif, Lifebuoy, Axe, Dove, Degree, Suave, Hellmann’s, Ben and Jerry’s, Magnum and Lipton are just some of our best known brands across the Caribbean which meet the specific needs of consumers in the markets where they are sold.
We use insight and innovation to make sure these brands perform for consumers, and we make sure that our brands take action on the issues that consumers care about.
Why we do it
We want our business to flourish, and we know that our success depends on others flourishing around us.
That's why our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
Find out how our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan is driving long-term growth while reducing our environmental footprint and increasing our positive social impact.
Follow our progress in our Sustainable Living Report, including how we’re meeting our three big goals globally:
- Helping more than a billion people to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Halving the environmental footprint of our products.
- Sourcing 100% of our agricultural raw materials sustainably and enhancing the livelihoods of people across our value chain.
We operate through three divisions. In 2019:
- Home Care generated Revenue of TT$136.3 million , accounting for 48% of our Revenue.
- Beauty & Personal Care generated Revenue of TT$82.1 million, accounting for 29% of our Revenue.
- Foods & Refreshment generated Revenue of TT$66.1 million, accounting for 23% of our Revenue.
The world doesn’t stand still – and neither do we.
Not only do we embrace change, we also seek to make it.
That applies to our brands – which achieve positive change through their purpose and value chains.
It also applies to our business – which we are making future-fit, faster and more flexible.
Our 150 employees are key to our success. They deliver our growth strategy and represent our purpose in action. Their insight and innovation drive us to anticipate and act on the trends shaping our industry and our world.
Together, we’re redefining the future of work – more diverse, more inclusive, highly skilled and high-performing. And as a company, we’re redefining the way business is done.
That’s how we'll make sustainable living commonplace.